WebOodi at the University of Eastern Finland
Oodi is a student information system for supporting studies and teaching, developed by 9 Finnish universities. Oodi has different interfaces for different user categories. As a student, your interface is WebOodi.
In WebOodi, you can
- change your contact information
- browse your completed studies
- browse study guides, study units and teaching events = courses, exams
- register for courses and exams
- give feedback on courses
- register for terms
- General queries about WebOodi to oodituki[at]uef.fi or with the WebOodi feedback form.
- With problems concerning logging in consult the IT Services, email servicedesk[at]uef.fi.
- If you have forgotten your UEF password, you can change it by using your online banking codes. Please check the instructions on how to change your password.